Hi All,
Thanks for guiding on pf transfer issue’s. Could you please help me on same.
I joined HCL technologies in 2012 (HCL has PF Trust) during joining I filled PF transfer form for previous company (IBM has Govt. PF) and later it get transferred to HCL.
I resigned from HCL and leave company without serving notice period. Joined new company NIIT Technologies. NIIT also having PF trust.
From last 2 years I was tryinig to get transfer my PF thru NIIT (fill PF transfer form and send to HCL). I had sent 2 time transfer documents to HCL but they are not helping to transfer it. Even now they are not responding on my mail. I included PF commissioner email ID on same mail chain.
Is there any way to apply only pf tranfer from HCL PF trust to NIIT PF trust
Could some one please advise what I can do next?

From United%20Kingdom, Ruislip
Assistant Engineer, Indian Telephone Industries,
It Profesnal

Use factoHR and automate your HR processes

Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.

P Manoz Kumar
Dear Mahender, For PF transfer you can process through present employer,For guidance you can go to your PF regional office. Regards, Manoj
From India, Hyderabad
Thanks Abbas and Sumit for assistance.
Yes I processed my pf transfer thru my current employer. When I asked update with my current employer said that we sent all required documents to HCL they suppose to send pf amount cheque. And I have been asked to contact with HCL. When I contact first they said that they did not got documents. Then I requested my current employer to re-send the document. Then again they did not got the document. So I asked courier to provide document delivery copy on mail, they did. Even then HCL is not confirming that they received the document or not. Not sure what to do.

From United%20Kingdom, Ruislip

Dear Mahender,
You may contact the concerned Sub Regional PF Offices. Because it is the primary duty of EPFO to get transferred the accounts. If the account is dealt with exempted trust, that exemption also given by EPFO on certain conditions.

From India, Bangalore
P Manoz Kumar
Dear Mahender,
You have right to approach PF commissioner of the concerned RO/Sub RO PF Offices, it is the duty of PF authorities to make it tranferred. Simply regularly approach PF office and pressurize them as per hierarchy. Definitely things will move forward.

From India, Hyderabad

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHR

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server