Rajkishor thakur
I was 1st line manager in pharmaceutical company based at Mumbai from last 6years.
On 26 August,14 . I meet an road accident and hospitalised for 1 month.
After recovery I started my field work but my boss stated to insulting and harassing me and finally forcefully taken resignation on 5th jan ,15
Regarding this ,I written mail to HR Deparment but no benefit from there because they where preplan for this.
But today received settlement paper of dues in which they have not given my annual incentives.
Though my financial year from jan - dec and I was 110% achievement of my target.
Though I working with other company. What type of action I can take?
Should I lodge case against company? What type of reaction will be on my current job ,if previous company inform him.
Kindly suggest what to do?

From India, Mumbai
Insolvency N Gst Professional
Rajkishor Thakur
Pharma Manager


Every action has an reaction.
You are entitled for incentive which previous company has denied,if 110% achievement ,depending on what the target for incentive was.
If they write to your company, a feeling can come in the mindset of your current employer,that you are legal minded(though fully justified from your POV)
All depends on how much is the amount they have denied you.
If you really feel so strongly about the matter,write to the labour commissioner or send a legal notice,depending on whether you are covered by Shops and Establishment Act.

From India, Pune

If You Are Knowledgeable About Any Fact, Resource or Experience Related to This Topic and Want to Be Part of Such Discussions in Future - Please Register and Log In to Cite Community.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server