Dear Sir,
I want to clear my doubts regarding, How to get pension benefits to our late, employee's family member.
He was died at Road accident in working hours.
Please guide which forms need to fill and what documents required.
Rakesh Thakur
Associate - HR

From India, Delhi
dear friend,
kindly go to and find in the forms section the forms to be submitted for the next of kin (in the instant case)widow pension..
for the member while in service, before completing 10 years of service or after completion of 10 years of service etc.,.

From India, Arcot
Dear Mr.Rakesh Thakur, Fill form 10 D for Family pension and form 5(IF) for EDLI claim. Abbas.P.S
From India, Bangalore

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server