Hod Administration
[email protected]
Hr Executive
Manager - Hr & Ir
B. Sreenivasulu
Retd. Manager-admn. & Per.
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
If A working in any company but after 3 years letter company closed how to receive pf amount & who is authorised for signature & how to collect form...
From India, Delhi
i am fully agree with Sudhir advice, as without having PF no you will not able to claim pertaining to PF amount
From India, Surat
You may please refer the matter to respective PF Commissioner and ascertain code number of the employer and find out whether your name is existing in the list of employees which the employer had submitted from time to time.
From India, Bangalore
you can claim the amount if you are presently not working from past two months , by getting it authorized through bank manager. But if you are presently working you can get it transferred through your present employer.
From India, Mumbai
You can get the PF form signed by Gazetted Officer and attach an application with same stating that company had been shut down. Regards Upasana
From India, Delhi
Dear Mr.Nithish,
If the employer has closed the company, you can submit Form 19 & 10 C duly authorized by any Gazetted Officer in the O/o.SRO, RPFO of your area concerned or you can transfer your accumlations through online in employee OTCP portal from previous organisation to present organisation.
Thanks & Regards,

From India, Chennai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™