Use factoHR and automate your HR processes
Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.
V.RaghunathanHi Kangkana Goswami,
I wish you had atleast given a paragraph about your company.
Please find below a general list of presentation slides
If you have to highlight HR, then increase the slides in your strength areas.
A presentation to a high power delegation could contain the following in separate slides;
1) Welcome slide – To have the names of Guests –
If there is a big delegation then the top three or as per protocol, if any.
Slides to have your company name and also date and place of visit.
2) Programme schedule OR Whatever you would be covering in the presentation.
3) Safety policy of the company – DOs and DON’Ts with the factory.
4) Your Location map in India( with other customers and Competitors if necessary)
5) Plant Capacity, Products , Area , Employees, Major utilities, Investment etc
6) Your Company’s chronological growth / and certifications
7) A lay out of your works
8) A Process flow sheet
9) Salient features of your plant
10) Why are you better than your competitors?
11) Your focus on Technology, Environment, Health, Safety and Social activities.
12 ) Employee welfare schemes, Low Accident record, Incentives, Non Monetary Incentives,
Employee participation , Kaizen Groups, Sustainability,Kaizen Schemes etc
13) Awards and Accolades, Image in the society, results of employee satisfaction survey etc
13) What do you look forward from the delegation visiting you?
Include more photos / videos and very less written material in every slide.
You can have your own topics in consultation with your top Management.
gaurirRaghunathan has given laudable suggestions , You can also add your achievements in past six months and your plans for next six months. Include charts , graphs to show numbers eg division wise head count against revenue , attrition etc.
From India, Mumbai