Dear All,
We have a situation where, one of our employee who was resigned and joined in other company around three to four years ago. Since then, he neither transferred his PF Account nor withdrawn. Recently we came to know that he expired recently. And his nominee (Spouse) approached us to settle his PF account or transfer to the the company where he joined after working with us.
Now my concern is that, can we process with the withdrawal formalities (along with pension process) as we generally do for our employee who expires when he is working in our company. If so, please detail the process. Or, is there any alternative methods to help her out.
Kindly revert as early please.

From India, Hyderabad

Get Empowered With Critical Leadership Skills That Drive Change →
Promoted: XLRI Leadership & Change Management
There is no issue in doing the formalities. They will be filling up the form 20 by attaching all the documents to process the claim. Your work is to check his joining date, dob, resigned date, death certificate, legalor certificate, etc and authorize it and send it back to EPFO.
Do it on humanitarian grounds and help them.

From India, Chennai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server