Dear Seniors, I am from Chennai. My work experience is as below :
1. Chennai based company for 12years 6 months
2. An Ajmer based company for 8 months
3. Rejoined Chennai-based company, completed 5 years now.
After leaving (1) Chennai Company, I submitted the PF Claim form & got the settlement amount. A Scheme certificate was issued towards Pension (I believe)
Worked in Ajmer company for a short duration. This PF Claim was transferred to my current employer - again the same Chennai company - which I rejoined 5 years before.
Chennai company created a fresh a/c for me & the Ajmer PF amount got credited to this new a/c.

My query now is, whether the Scheme Certificate issued by Chennai PF Authorities can be now merged with my current PF A/c.
I do not want to hold 2 different PF accounts (1 old scheme certificate + 1 ongoing PF a/c). Moreover, both a/c belong to the same employer.
Somebody, please advise. Thanks in advance.
S. Mani, Chennai.

From India, Bangalore
Hr Consultant
Manager In A Pvt Company

Excellent Mani,
I only wish you hadn't withdrawn your pf & pension before 6 years. Hope you have been allotted the UAN number and that the formalities pertaining to your KYC verification & data accuracy of your account is complete. If not, you can do it online by logging into the epf website using your UAN number.
Anyways, you have the scheme certificate since you had worked for more than 10 years earlier.
This can be submitted to the current PFO along with form 3A and form 5 from the current employer with a request to merge the account. Ideally, you should personally go and contact the concerned PFO or APFO under whom your company fall in to. Submit an application with photocopy of the scheme certificate and the other forms requesting him to merge the old account (related to the scheme certificate) with the new one (with the UAN).
It should not be difficult.

From India, Mumbai
Thank you Mr. Abhijit for your detailed response.
Actually I had withdrawn the PF amount from my current (& first employer). Only the EPS amount is pending for which I believe a Scheme Certificate was issued.
Yes, a UAN No. was generated now by the current employer/EPO & I had done online registration of it by confirming my details & Mobile No.
I will try to submit Forms 3A & 5 as suggested by you (duly attested by my employer) by personal visit.
Just for curiosity : I would like to know whether these forms can be submitted online to EPO, Ambattur, Chennai (my area office) or can a request be made thro' UAN Website? I need to avail 1 full day leave for this task & hence this request. Hope you will not misunderstand.
Thanks & Regards
S. Mani, Chennai (09840457141)

From India, Bangalore
You joined your current organization before 5 years. The online ECR & chalan generation came into existence w.e.f 1-Jan-2013 while the pf portability through the UAN number was implemented just before 3 months. The facility for the transfer of pf has been made through online submission of the request. However, for all other submission, we still do not have any intimation form the Central PFB. Hence you need to submit all other forms in physical form till the PFO comes out with specific guidelines.
The forms 3A & 5 is to ascertain your continuity of employment after leaving your previous establishment & contribution of pf for the specific period. Since your UAN is active, I think you will not have any issues to get your work done through the pf officials.

From India, Mumbai
Dear sir
This is to informing you sir
I had worked 1983 to 2000 Allwyn company and i got EPS Pension certificates UNA no 100460261460
And From 2007 to 2018 I had worked Hindustan coca-cola company I yet to get pension certificates UNA no 100322189489
I left present company jan 2018 , i got PF amount
Pl tell me sir how to go this process and I had claim pension from my both company benifites

From India, Bengaluru
I collected my pension certificate till 2012 before the implementation of UAN from Mumbai
Now from 2013 till 2017 I worked in Kolkata based company. this company was closed in 2017.
Now when I tried to link the pension certificate online that pension certificate collected is not appearing and unable to link
I am now settled in Chennai and attained the pensionable age
Please advise how to link the certificate collected before UAN period and start my pension

From India, Chennai
I have Scheme Certificate of old company till 2007 (pre UAN/Aadhar era) which was provided only in 2010. From 2007 till 2014 I worked in another company which created new EPF account (which was later linked to Aadhar & UAN). Since I left employment and started business, I got EPS refund for the period 2007 to 2014. Now I want to link Aadhar/UAN to the old Scheme Certificate. Please advise.
From India

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

Add Reply → Start New →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server