Harsh Kumar Mehta
Consultant In Labour Laws/hr
Sr.hr Executive

This is K. Ravi Kumar and i'm working in a instrumentation company. In my company the employees who are getting 10,000/- or more than that they are not having ESI DEDUCTION. But my BASIC SALARY IS 4,750/- and GROSS SALARY IS 7,500/-. In my PAY SLIP it is clearly showing the ESI DEDUCTION.
Please help me in this regard.

From India, Hyderabad
Dear friend,
As per esi act who is getting less than 10,000/- he is eligible for esi.
as per your mail it was showing your getting 7500/- per month hance 1.75 % is going to deducted from your salary.and employer contribution 4.75%.
if you need any further clarification i am always welcome .

From India, Hyderabad
Dear Sir,
I'm very much thankfull for your co-operation. Why the ceiling is made related to ESI.
Actually i would like to learn the subject practically, (practical knowledge related to HR) can you help me in this regard. And this is my sincere request to give your Contact Phone Number and as well as your E-mail ID: for future reference. I'm also in Hyderabad.
REPLY SOON..........................................
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
Kasina Ravi Kumar.
Ph: 09989111149

From India, Hyderabad
Raj, For your information and knowledge. Pl find attached file. Regards, Ashutosh Chaturvedi
From India, Mumbai

Attached Files
File Type: ppt esic_314.ppt (78.5 KB, 457 views)

Sir, My client has been ordered to pay 85% disability benefit by ESI Court. But the corporaration is keeping quiet. How can I execute the order. PJX VEDANAYAGAM, Cuddalore'
From India, Madras
1. Please see whether the appeal period/limitation has expired/elapsed or not from the date of order of hon'ble EI Court. . If not, then please wait till the appeal period/limitation as laid down in Section 82 (3) of E.S.I.Act, 1948 expires.
2. If appeal period has already expired/ elapsed, you have 2 options, either you can approach higher authorities of ESIC viz. Regional Director, Insurance Commissioner (Benefits) or Director General, Hqrs. Office for releasing benefits as per orders of Hon'ble EI Court.
3. Or, if there is no such action as above on the part of ESIC, you can take up the matter with the hon'ble court again for start of proceedings of contempt of court for non-compliance of the order as per judgment..

From India, Noida
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™