I Hvae Lost 3 Yr Form 16 And Now I Have Change The Company And New Company Is Demanding For From 16 What To Do? - CiteHR
Korgaonkar K A
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
i hvae lost 3 yr form 16 and now i have change the company and new company is demanding for from 16 what to do?
Hi, I see nothing wrong in that some companies have the policy. so far as u have given correct picture there nothing wrong. Vikas
You can take the print from income tax website as 26AS (Tax Credit Statement) if your PAN is linked with your Bank, you can also take the print from your internet banking too.
I have to know who can chack my from 16 other than me i have change my comapny can my new hr chack my form 16 and other tax record online
No until and unless the password is known to the other person, for a safer side change the password
Who can cheack my incometax return and forum 16 detail other than me and my company he
Dear Rahul0305,
What is the reason your current employer is asking for your past 3 years form 16?
Your current employer can ask for your income earning statement and TDS deducted in current FY in Form 12B by your previous employer, so that he can calculate your correct TDS during the year.
Your current employer can not ask for your past 3 years Form 16.

First thing : No employer can ask for previous Form No 16. It is totally made for the individual/business Income related proof to file IT Return.
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™