Hi all,
I have an query.
An employee resigned from services after working for almost 12 years with us. As we know Pension amount cann't be withdrawn after having continuous service of 10 years. Employee wants to have a pension scheme certificate now ( Filled form 10D).
Now Question is what will happen once he gets the pension certificate.How he will get the pension amount after retirement. And if he left the 2nd organisation too after working for 10 years then he has to apply for pension certificate again?
What will be his final pension then after retiring?

From India, Ghaziabad
Dear all Kindly treat the subjet as "Regarding EPS - Form 10D"
From India, Ghaziabad
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™