Thread Started by #Dhaval Desai

Respected All
Pls guide me on this because as i am totally confused which forms to be mentained under various act. because i bit confused that under factories act it is mention to maintain Form 29 for muster roll and under minimum wages act its form 26
Dhaval Desai
1st April 2014 From India, Surat
Depends on whether your office is a factory or a commercial establishment.
You have to maintain either type of registers as per the law applicable to your office (i.e. whether it is a commercial establishment or factory).
1st April 2014 From India, Mumbai
Best option is to engage with labour law consultant who will advice you properly for a small fee.
29th April 2014 From India, Mumbai
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™