Hi. I need help and advice. I worked in a school for 11 yrs and have received the Family Pension Scheme Certificate. Later, I joined another institution and am working there for the past 5 yrs. I plan to resign from the present school. I submitted my previous Family Pension certificate to my present school but, they refused to accept it. They replied that since I have worked only for the 5 yrs they will not accept my previous certificate. I think that is against the rules. I think I am being misguided. I don't know what to do.I am confused. Plz guide me on how to take the matter further.
From India
Sarita Sinary,
You are already in Family Pension Scheme in the earlier job, before joining the very next job you have to give details of your existing Scheme certificate so that the pension fund contribution should be deposited in your existing account worked for 5 years is not an issue, from the very first month your pf contribution should be paid, just verify that your contribution is paid or not from the current school, If they paid then apply for the claim for form no 19, and for 10 C Family pension scheme you have to give details of your scheme certificate, your problem will be sorted out, if not then approach the Provident fund Commissioner / Labour Commissioner for further Help
Thanks & Regards
Kannan Thevar S ( Sr. Hr. Administrator Legal)

From India, Mumbai

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™