Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I joined ABC company, and completed 5 months, this is my first job and now i resigned , so shall i get my pf amount which is deducted @12% per month. please reply me
Hi Sanat,
If you want to withdraw your PF then you will only get your PF amount. You wont get pension money. But If you transfer it to your new organization you will full amount (PF+Pension).

Thanks Rupali, but what i have to do next, and i heard that for your PF minimum working tenure should be 6 months. so can get MY Pf and if employer refuse to pay ????
Hi Sanat,
As I mentioned in my earlier post you will get PF amount if you want to withdraw it, Just fill Form 19. Your employer cannot refuse to process your request and the money is with Govt. and not with company its your money you will get it back but you will lose Pension amount.
Check with the PF co-coordinator in your organization.
Let me know if you have any more queries.

Thanks Rupali ji
only this is my last query that my first working day is 10.06.2013 and if i would resign on 11.12.2013 as complete 6 months on 10.12.2013 date then shall i get the pension amount.
kindly reply Rupali ji, so that i resign on 11.12.2013 not now.

Hi Sanat, Yes, you will get Pension Amount if you resign after 6 months.[a\ Regards Rupali
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™