I am working in a Ltd company for the past 4 years and 4 months. The company has stopped PF deduction and paid the pf amount in salary and also they forced me to resign from job due to financial crisis. I have sent PF claim form to HR . What should i do further?
What settlement to be claim to the company? please clarify

From India, Chennai

Get Empowered With Critical Leadership Skills That Drive Change →
Promoted: XLRI Leadership & Change Management
I do not understand ur query, Do they deduct PF from your salary and remitted the contributions to EPFO? If so do you know your PF no.
If it is so, you can send your PF claim form through HR and claim and it they refused to help, still there are ways to claim back your amount

From India, Coimbatore

Dear Priya,
First of all I would like to tell you that any organization cannot stop the contribution towards EPF at their own end, if the employee is still working.
Second thing, you have mentioned that, you have sent your PF Claim Form to the company, then it clearly means that you have already left the job.
In my opinion, you have raised this query late. It should be raised before leaving the job. Because, you can easily put your problems and settlement conditions in front of the management in such case. As your services is of 4 years and 4 months, which is a long period.
So, before telling any thing else in this regard, I would like to know more about your settlement with the organization, i.e., What benefits they paid to you? How they stopped the PF Contribution? When you resigned there? How they paid you the Full and Final Settlement? and What papers you signed at the time of Full and Final Settlement?

From India, Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server