I am moving to another country and as a result have resigned from my current job. my shipping agents have informed me that i need a letter of transfer/termination of contract letter from my employer. I have been asked to prepare one for them to work off and have no idea how to write one.
1st November 2013 From Zambia
Dear Katy,

You may obtain letter from your current in the following format. Obtain it in company's letterhead. Ensure that the letter has round seal.


Date: -

No Objection Certificate


1. This is the certify that Ms ________ bearing employee No _____ has/had been working in our company since ______ (date of joining). Her current designation is ______. She has resigned from her job to pursue better career opportunities. Her last working day will be/was ______ (date).

2. This is to certify that we have no objection for taking employment either in her home country or abroad.

3. It is further certified that she has followed our regular clearance procedure and no dues are pending against her. (insert this paragraph only if you are no longer working with the current company).

Managing Director/Director


All the best!

Dinesh V Divekar

1st November 2013 From India, Bangalore
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™