Hello Cite HR Members, Few tips when developing content:
- Determine some basic objectives
- Analyze the needs and constraints of the learner
- Identify a few ideas and build the content around it
- Develop an introduction that will attract their attention
- Choose appropriate visual aids
- Make use of logical arguments
- Suggest the benefits
- Prepare answers to anticipated questions Read more by clicking the link below:
If you think that you and people you know would enjoy learning that supports fun and keeps adding to your knowledge and skills, then please share this webpage. Content Development
Hope you enjoy it!
The Training Specialist
From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.