I am working in an Private company and have started a new IT business it is registered in U.S.A but not in India we want to appoint or hire people in India. I am not able to understand which procedure should I use or what to do.
Please advise me

From India, Karaikudi
Dear Azhar ji,
You have started a business in USA. Now you wish to start a business in India.
If you wish to start a business in India under the banner and control of your business established and registered in USA, you need to register your USA company in India with ROC as foreign company registered in India and start your business in India.
If you wish to form independent company in India, you have to first decide what type of company you wish to form- Proprietary, Partnership or Pvt. Ltd. / Pub. Ltd.
Whether your foreign company registered in India with ROC or otherwise, you will be subjected to / governed by various local labour laws on various parameters. This subject is very vast. You need to hire services of professional like me to take care of all the things.

From India, Mumbai
Hello Azar, What type of business you want to do in India, Shridhar
From India, Thane
Hello Azar, You are requested to provide your Email ID, Shridhar
From India, Thane

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server