[email protected]
Hr - Manager
Eswararao Ivaturi
Ex-manager (pers&adma)
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear all,
its saipradeep Palivela. i have releaved from a company on 1st june 2013, i submitted my Form 19 & 10c for the sake of PF withdrawl. as per my pf statement which was downloaded recently. the company has credited my PF upto july 2012. please suggest me the solution to get my pf withdrawl

From India, Hyderabad
Please check with PF authorities directly. Some times the accounts may not be updated.
From India, Madras
i have checked the recent payments of our company through epf website
From India, Hyderabad
Company credited only your's PF till July 2012 or complete oragnisation....Please their must be misunderstanding...
Have you got the latest Annual pf slip which show your accumlation of PF amount..Kindly check ,,
B.Anand Kumar

From United Kingdom, London
Hellow Mr. Saipradeep!
First of all u have to verify
yourlatest statement. You can
write a personal letter to the
addressed to EPF commissioner of your locality mentioning
about your relieving and submission of prescribed forms for withdrawal of PF, but as verified from the website, contribution of PF
is only shown upto JUL 2012
and no updation is there upto May 2013 and request
PF office to confirm the
remiting of PF contribution by the company till May 2013
and the amount due to u as on May 2013. If u do this
your doubt will be cleared and based on this you can
proceed further if required.
Eswararao Ivaturi.

From United States, Cupertino
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™