Wrong Address Entered In The PF Office Of The Establishment - CiteHR
Korgaonkar K A
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
1.Kindly let me know the process to correct the address of my establishment which is entered wrongly in the PF office records.
2.The address of my establishment has been changed,please let me know how to get it corrected in PF office records.

Respected HR Sir I have also a problem like that our employee name is written in wrong as per the proof they have produce i.e. MOHRAJ instead of MOHARAJ What should I Do please tell me Nobal
Dear Irfan ji,
You need to draw the attention of RPFC by writing a letter that the name of the company is recorded wrongly by it's office and make a request to correct the same.
You need to inform the RPFC by writing a letter about change of address. Attach to it address proof and Form 5A upon change of address..

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™