Help For A Frustrated Person - CiteHR
Prime Sponsor - - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Meena, You are insulting a person who is trying to help. I think you need medical help and do it quickly. Regards
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Ms. Meena,

Firstly, let me tell you one thing. This is ofcourse a big trouble for you which is in fact not a deal. Mr. Ronald is doing his best and I would liek to appreciate. And you must learn this good thing from Ronal that, directly or indirectly he has made you to aware what you are, and what is your prob.

If you have got your experience letter from your previous company, You are landed safe. If not, you can juzz tell abt your last job experience and why you did not get any certificates / related docs.

To b frank am currently working as a placement officer in a B School now. But i do hold some experience as Recruiter in consulting firm & later turned as Sr. Executive HR in a corporate office with an overall exprnc of around 4yrs. So if you could send me your CV, can not assure you that I will look out for a job for you but will try my best.

And more over as Mr. Ronald said, pls dont burst out here. which may leave an impression to people about you and thus may also affects your job search.

Wish you Good luck



Mob: +91-9989922100

Gmail: ""
A focused and specialized training is the base of any project. If the proper training has been given to the employes or team then it will sure reduce the time of successfully completing the project as well as improving and developing employee's skills to do the similar projects successfully without training.
may i know from which place u are i am need of help i am sorry for this day by day i going mad
Dear Madam,
With all due respect to your sanity, it is difficult to digest why your past employer is so after your life and putting hurdles in getting you job in vindictive manner.
With all sincerity and good wishes, none of us here at Cite will be of help to you. Only Psycho therapist or Psychiatrist
can effectively help you out. So without wasting further time in seeking advice here, approach one quickly and get out of this mental cobwebs.
Hope things will turn brighter soon.
Vinayak Nagarkar
Prime Sponsor - "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™