Thread Started by #rajan62

Sir / Madam,
My name is wrongly written in my EPF account. I want to correct it. Can anyone suggest what is easiest & fat method of doing it. I read somewhere that wrong name can never be corrected for EPF account.
4th February 2013 From United States, Chicago
Dear Rajan,
You can write a letter and you have to submit the copies of some past monthly returns of them and also u have to submit the newly change name proofs which ever PF official feel comfort & sufficient for them. you can take a revised Form-2 from the name changed employees its like application form the employees.
Kuldeep Rawat
5th February 2013 From India, New Delhi
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™