Need a help from you..
My previous organization is no more now. I need to transfer my PF amount to my present employer.
Can someone Help me what are all the steps involved. The PF office where i was holding the amount is an inter-state one.

From India
Dear Satish,
Just submit Form 13 to your current employer, they will process further regarding tranfer of your PF. Donot worry your current emplyer will take care of the PF transfer. Attaching Form 13 for yor need. Write for further assistance.

From India, Calcutta

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Form 13.pdf (24.2 KB, 172 views)

Dear Pls follow the instruction given by Mr Nayak and fill up Form no 13 in duplicate and handed over it to the current employer for further course of action. Thanks Regards R B Yadav Advocate
From India, Mumbai

Govind Singh Negi , R B Yadav, Advocate, M/s Y & K Associates, Santosh KN,

Your advice it right sir

But I think the Advice should be some more detailed

because usually most of the PF member like Sathish (but not Mr Sathish) will go present HR with blank form and sign on the form and they want their PF amount want to transfer, they don’t even know the full PF account number, they never know the establishment code, these details cant be collected by the present HR.

how can it be possible to the present HR to contact with all of the new appointed employee’s past companies.

So to fill up Form-13 the PF member has to carry some details from the past employer to present Employer those are as follows

1. Name ---- ----how it was there in the Past PF Account(as per PF slip)

2. Father's/Husband's name in case of married women:--- as per past records (past form 2)

3. Name & Address of Previous Employer ------as Registered with the PF office

4. EPF account Number with the previous Employer------Total region/office/estd/member code

5. By whom the PF account of the previous estt is kept----Regional PF Commissioner

6. Date of leaving service with previous employer--- as per previous employer monthly returns records

If any employee collected all the above date from the previous employer then it will be very easy to present employer to process his application.

Mr. Sathish case

Mr sathish you also has to provide all these info to your HR If you have any records having above details give them to the present HR. then your Application will get processed very fast.

Mr.Sathish your present employer & yourself found any problem with finding estd code, regional office of the past employer feel free to contact me.

From India, Hyderabad
Dear Ramnarayan,
Appriciateing your points that we missed. Searching a estb. code now made easy by the EPF website. Any one can find their estb.code, location registered, etc. there. But one must have to know his PF no. for any processes n that is mandatory......

From India, Calcutta
Dear Sathish,
greetings for the day,
Is your previous organization is locked or u have resigned, then only the problem will sort out.You have written that your previous organization is no more.
Thanks & Regards,
Sumti Kumar Saxena

From India, Ghaziabad
Hi All,
Appreciate all your responses.
Need one more clarifification is PF account(mentioned in the post) is of my 1 st employer. Now i am with the 3rd employer of my carrer. Here i have already transferred my 2nd employer's PF to 3rd employer. so is possible to transer my 1st employers PF to 3rd employer ?
I have all the account information like PF number.estd code.
Hi Sumitk,
I was formally resigned from the organisation. After 15 days my organisation was dissolved by the employer himself.

From India
Dear Sathish,
Yes, you can transfer your 1st employer's PF to 3rd Employer, only you have to write a letter to PF Office stating the reason that why you became so late to transfer the accumulations.And submit it with From-13 duly attaested by your present employer.
Vijay Dere

From India, Pune
Dear Satish, The amount contributed towards PF account are all yours. You have the full rights on that amount. So fill the Form 13 with all details & submit it to the current employer.
From India, Calcutta
Can you guide on the issue, one employee has moved on from his ex org in 2006, he had received to payoff the notice period and go for NOC, but employee dint go for it, employee has requested to close down his PF from the trust but officials of his Ex org says unless he clear his dues it cant be possible...can you guide on this matter what he he has to do for PF.
Org has not issued any termination letter to concern employee till date..

From India, Kota

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™