Partner - Risk Management
[email protected]
Finance Manager
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Sir,
I would like to tell you that my present company has been purchased a running factory in this month, factory has All documents to run the factory i.e factory license up to 2014, water and Air consent up to 2014, factory building plan has been also approved.Please advise me what is the process to change the name and address on the original documents and also pls guide me what is the process to change the electric connection.
yours valuable guidelines to be very useful for me.
Thanks & Best Regards

From India, Delhi
Has your company purchased the factory as an asset or as a business ? Did they buy the company owning it or only bought the factory without buying the company ?
From India, Mumbai
Thanks for reply sir,
We have purchased only asset and land not business. Here i want to just know that what is the process to change the address and our business name on his factory license, building plan, Water & Air Consent etc already issued to the previous factory.
Your valuable support will be very useful to me.
Best Regards

From India, Delhi
You will have to send a letter to each of the department telling them of change of ownership.
The license and consent letters were up issued to the earlier owner and does not get transgpferred. You will need to apply for fresh licenses also, I think
Similarly, esic, pf, etc will also change
You have to apply for a new number of you don't have one already

From India, Mumbai
Dear Manoj,
For change of factory license, please give application to factory inspector in form no. 2 with incorporation certificate (IOC) of name change of company.
with challan of Rs. 50/-
Same as send letter to all government authority for name change of company with IOC.

From India, Ahmadabad
If it is a Pvt Ltd or Public Ltd company then the first and foremost application should be with the Registrar of Companies with resigning of all directors and appointment of new directors, then the change of registered office address and then the Articles and Memorandum of association. After that as told by Saswata Banerjee please send fresh applications for change in name to each department wherever applicable i.e. PF, ESI, Factory License, etc.
From India, Ahmadabad
It is said that the assets and land has been purchased and not the business, which can be deemed that the company has takenover the sick or closed unit. Wherein a new business entity has come into place, thats why it was suggested by me.
From India, Ahmadabad
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™