20th December 2012 From India, Delhi
2. As far as variable part is concerned, you need to arrive at business logic to reach variable
2.1 This could be based on contribution to project (team) and individual contribution
2.2 Weightage to be defined for team contribution and individual contribution
3. For project contribution measurement, need to track projects and various attributes like completion, billing, support rating, score etc.
4. For individual contribution measurement, either appraisal rating or take time sheet fulfillment
5. Instead of paying on a monthly basis, it could be easy to administer the payout process, if go for quarterly payout process
20th December 2012 From India, Bangalore
How much pay you have decided? Pay depends on individual salary or a fixed amount you have decided. Few months back we also applicable it in our company. I've shared some points, hope it'll help you.
You may introduce 2 types of performance i.e.
1. Measurable Performance
2. Non measurable Performance
A. Measurable Performance: Below factors are measured according to your performance.
1. No. Of billable hours in a month:
2. Quality of work (in terms of bugs)
B. Non- measurable Performance: You can take add some points for non-measurable performance. which shows interpersonal skills of employees.
1. Regularity/ Initiative/Deadline/Leadership Skill/ Teamwork/Improvement/Learning Ability/ Loyalty/ Dedication/Time Management etc.
21st December 2012 From India, Delhi