[email protected]
Pvt. Job- Hr Professional
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hello Sir,

I am Sapna, Currently working as a Sr Executive- Liaison in Corporate Office since last 4.5 Months. Prior this I was working with an MNC Company in night shift. As per previous companies norms employee need to serve 2 Months Notice period before leaving. But as per me 2 Months notice period is too much for any employee to serve as other employers do not grant such a long span to join. Normally you have to serve one months notice period or one month salary. Mine current employer wanted me to join immediately as per the requirement and they canít wait for 2 Months. As I donít wanted to miss such a great opportunity, I resigned. For this I left mine 1 Months salary and Leave encash amount also with the previous employer. But now the previous employer wants me to pay 1 more Months salary. I received full and final letter were in mine F&F is Rs.22000.

I worked there for 22 Months and deducted Rs.1212 per month as an PF amount, Which is now Rs. 26,664 + employers contribution Rs. 26,664= Rs. 53,328. Now they are not ready to release mine PF amount. To take mine PF in need employers stamp and they are not going to do the same till I do not pay the 1 more months Salary (Rs.22000).

As per me, It Mine salary part (PF) and Government's Contribution than why employers are making such Rules and Regulations which is not possible for any employer. They too want any employee to join in 15 days and when anybody resignes they demand for 2 Months Notice period. To Join they gave me 15 days and so same applies for other employers also.

Request you to please share your view. Please suggest.


From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
Dear Sapna,
Don't worry, No Employer can stop pf of any employee. First of all fill up your pf withdrawal form and attached required document with it and then get attested it with any gazetted officer and submit it regional pf office.
Amit Kumar

From India, Chandigarh
Dear Sapna, Also wrote a letter to regional pf office in which mention that your previous employer refuse to fill up the pf form. thanks/regards, Amit Kumar
From India, Chandigarh
I wanted to ask u one more thing related to same. In this case, Will i receive mine Relieving and experience Letter or not?
From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
Dear Sapna,
As u said that ur employer had condition to serve 2 months' notice period, wherein, u hv already left ur one mnth's salary. So, if its there is ur Appointment letter, thhen u hv to pay total 2 months's salary. Afterwards, they ll releive u properly n ll issue u ur relevent letters. Also, pay attention here, as per the term, they want either, 2 months' notice period or salary in lieu of it, then y hv left ur leave encashement? So, u should ideally get the same in ur FnF, along with other entitled emoluments.
Hope, u ll get insight from my post.

From Japan
..... & as Mr. Amit said that fill pf withdrawals forms n get it signed n sealed by any Gazetted officer n submit directly in pf office. Also, if pf personnel insist u that ur pf forms should be signed nattested by only ur previous employer, then u should clearly brief them about the same.
From Japan
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Coô