Statutory And Ir
+3 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
From employers' PF portion 541/- relates to pension.
There are 2 issues.
1.In Annual statement given by PF dept why this amount is not at all appearing?
2.Whether this amount also can be withdrawn at the time resignation or retirement in lump sum.
OR it will be given as pension after retrirement by the GOVT.

From India, Chennai
Actually when an Employee is resigning his job , he can also withdraw his Pension Amount by submitting form 10C
From India, Chennai
Can they withdraw employers portion also? I guess that employers' portion is not given if they serve more than 10 years and they will be given as pension.Am i correct?
From India, Chennai
Dear Mr.Pgnath,
In the annual statement only pf contribution of employer and employee will appear. EPS amount wll not be shown in statment. This amount can be withdrawn if the service period is less than 10 years. If the service period is more than 10 years you will get a SCHEME CERTIFICATE and you have to apply for pension after attaining the age of 58 yrs or for reduced pension after attaining the age of 50 years.Please note that even if your service is less than 10 years you can opt for scheme certificate instead of settlement. It will help you to accummulate your pensionable service if you continue service elsewhere.

From India, Coimbatore
In the foot of the statment what portion of pension is deposited to the RPFC is mentioned and if you request your PF Trustee /RPFC they will give full information. Now IF your company's status is unexempted yopu can find all information from the EPF Portal by creating your Id.
From India, Kolkata
The amount deducted on account of Pension is shown in the pay slip given by the Employer.You have been alloted a Pension Account No.,which you can mention and get the amount deposited from your PF/Pension Cell,or from RPFC.
You can apply for pension in Form 10D after attaining the age of 58 years.You have a choice of reduced pension and certain portion as lump sum while applying for pension.

From India, Bokaro
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™