Muralidhar Chatragadda
Sap Payroll & Statutory
Sr Exec. Hr
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi Friends I am working as a HR-Executive at Hyderabad.My question is our office address changed then there is any requirement that to intimate at labor office. And for that what we have to do.
Dear Mr.Vinay Kumar,
Greetings for the Day...
I would like to know whether only your Office address is changed or Premises is also changed?
If your Premises been changed then you need to take new Certification from AP Shops & Establishment as per Act. If only Address is changed just give change of address letter.
Muralidhar ch.

Any chang in the information regarding establsihment which you have furnished earlier under the Shops Act need to be conveyaed withi the prescribe dpreiod under the said Act to the competent authority U/ teh Act.
HR & Labour Law Advsior

any changes, whether it is change of address or premises you have to intimate the concern authority i.e. (shop & establishment). Regards Rajiv Pratap
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™