Dear Dudes,
I ve a plan to start a company where i m looking forward web development & consultancy services with oly 4 persons. this 4 includes me too. so i which sector i ve to register my company for facing labour welfare board & factories act & other legal consequences????
Plz suggest me ur valuable information to proceed further.

From India, Coimbatore

Get a holistic view of Project Management that would cover modern tools & techniques →
Promoted: XLRI - Executive Development Program in Project Management for Senior Professionals (Explore Course)
you want to be in service sector,hence there factories act and labour compliance are not big deals. you can register a private ltd. company for this you can refer companies act 1956. you can start up with getting local "gumasta" and a municipal corporations licence. these kind of firms are known as proprietorship firms. if you need a partner,it will be added only with a partnership deed along with earlier stated 2 documents.

From India, Indore
You need to register under Shops and Establishments Act & your State Labour Welfare Fund Act, if any, applicable and under Professional Tax Act but not Factories Act. Also verify the Information Technology Act.
HR & Labour Law advsior

From India, Mumbai
Hi Brinda
As per your nature of business you should enroll only with Shops & Commercial establishment act as per Coimbattore Municapality.
You should even register with Professional Tax
If your business is crossing beyond 10Lakhs then you should register with Service Tax as it is related to services. If there is any sales involved then should enroll with Commercial Tax tooo

From India, Bangalore
First of all ,you should obtain registration as a Pvt. Ltd. Company under the Companies Act,1956.Thereafter, you should apply for the followings:
Registration under the Shops & Establishment Act.
Registration under the Vat,CST,Service Tax,Professional Tax and P.F. Act,if applicable.
You should also apply for PAN and TAN.
Registration under the State Labour Welfare Fund Act,if applicable.
Apply for Trade/Business License from the Local Municipality.
Apply for Trade Marks.

From India, Delhi
For any kind of business, you shall have to obtain the registrations/licenses as applicable under the statutes.
You can start your business on proprietorship /Partnership/Company basis.It depends upon the number of owners of the business.
If you want to do the consultancy job on parnership basis, then I will advise you to get registration under the LLP Act.It contains all the basic features of a Ltd. Company and also contains benefits of Partnership.
However, if you want to do the above business with many persons, then you shall have to obtain registration under the Companies Act,1956.It can be registered as a Public Ltd. Company or as a Pvt. Ltd. Company.Type of registration depends upon the number of promoters.
Please take appropriate decisions in the matter, in consultaion with a good lawyer.

From India, Delhi
Is it obligatory under the Shops & Establishment Act to pay notice-pay to an employee in case of pre-mature termination of his contract by the employer? Can such notice be served verbally?
Is there any such similar provision for payment of leave encashment in case of termination of contract under the above Act?

From India, Delhi
Mr.Arun Kumar
Normally the Shops Acts contains a stipulation requiring employers to give one month notice of termination to an employee who has put in one year of sevice or more and to pay leave encashment at the time of termination. Please confirm with Delhi Shosp Act in this regard.
HR & Labour Law advsior

From India, Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server