1. In the middle of the ocean is a yacht. Several corpses are
floating in the water nearby.
2. Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice all live in the same house. Bob
and Carol go out to a movie, and when they return, Alice is lying dead
on the floor in a puddle of water and glass. It is obvious that Ted
killed her but Ted is not prosecuted or severely punished.
3. A woman comes home with a bag of groceries, gets the mail, and
walks into the house. On the way to the kitchen, she goes through the
living room and looks at her husband, who had blown his brains out. She
then continues to the kitchen, puts away the groceries, and makes
4. A body is discovered in a park in Chicago in the middle of summer.
It has a fractured skull and many other broken bones, but the cause of
death was hypothermia.
5. A man lives on the twelfth floor of an apartment building. Every
morning he wakes up, gets dressed, eats, goes to the elevator, takes it
down to the lobby, and leaves the building for work. In the evening, he
goes through the lobby to the elevator, and, if there is someone else in
the elevator (or if it was raining that day) he goes back to his floor
directly. However, if there is nobody else in the elevator and it
hasn't rained, he goes to the 10th floor and walks up two flights of
stairs to his room.
1. A bunch of people are on an ocean voyage in a yacht. One
afternoon, they all decide to go swimming, so they put on swimsuits and
dive off the side into the water. Unfortunately, they forget to set up
a ladder on the side of the boat, so there's no way for them to climb
back in, and they drown.
2. Alice is a goldfish; Ted is a cat.
3. The husband killed himself a while ago; it's his ashes in an urn
on the mantelpiece that the wife looks at.
4. A poor peasant from somewhere in Europe wants desperately to get
to the U.S. Not having money for airfare, he stows away in the landing
gear compartment of a jet. He dies of hypothermia in mid-flight, and
falls out when the landing gear compartment opens as the plane makes its
5. The man is a midget. He can't reach the upper elevator buttons,
but he can ask people to push them for him. He can also push them with
31st August 2007 From India, Kochi
Discuss problems openly with your peers around the world without getting into company specifics. Access to years of such problem discussion data and business material is at your finger tips.
All resources created by our members are available to everyone at no cost.