Sr. Manager Hr/admin
Freelancer In Hr &indirect Taxes For
Vibha Deshpande
Hr Execuitve
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Want to know the procedure to change address in PF, ESI & PT Registration
As we have shifted from old address to new address want to know the procedure
This information if gather will help all the HR in knowing the procedure of change of address

Hi Ms. Vibha Is it Pvt. Ltd company or propreitor or partnership firm? Based on those we should produce various documents
Hi Vibha,
We are Pune based and like you we have shifted our office.We are registered online with PF AND ESIC PORTALS and hence we have used the portals where you can do the changes in your address and other details.Alternatively We require to intimate to the concerned offices about the said changes through an official letter with certain documents as address proof,and other related company documents such as partnership deed (With The Changed Changed Address,Shop act License wih changed address etc). For more details you can directly approach the concerned offices.

we need a company sectretory for our company
We need company secretory for the company with 3 lakhs CTC per annum . Fresher or 1 year experienced.
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™