Dear One
I have changed my job last month. before leaving from previous employer, I had submitted my resignation to My HR & AVP through email. got confirmation also. But till now i have not got my clearance(last month salary, Incentives for 3 months and Service Charge for 3 months). Now they are not responding to my call/ mail. Pls let me know what best action I can take against them to get my clearance.(its hotel industry, Bangalore)

From India, Bangalore
Statutory complaince/Labour & Employment law/law

There is no provisions for full and final settlement provided by any Act/Legislation where employee give resign.
Normally Company make their own policy in this respect and would be 45 days, as it take time to get attendance feed back etc from the line managers.
You visit to your previous employer and meet them and speak to them, if ready to give then its ok, otherwise can send letter to them stating all facts and situations. if not at first instance then can get assistance from Labour department.

SB Enterprise
Legal & Compliance Consultants

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™