Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear All,
Kindly advice, if an employee worked for 1 years and 7 monthsand then absconded because of illness and sent the resignation through mail with MC. Now he s requesting for his PF claim. hw to proceed further?
Anitha Charles

From India, Chennai
Dear Anitha, He have to submit the Form 19 to the HR Dept & then the form must be forwarded to PF office for further necessary process.
From India, Calcutta
Dear Santhosh,
He didn't give hard copy resignation and too he gave only KT though phone only. Is there is any restriction to process his PF.
Kindly Advice. My senior is asking me to delay the process.
Anitha Charles

From India, Chennai
For exempted PF Trusts and Insurance Policy in lieu of EDLI, there will not be any admin charges.
In my reply I have only corrected Mr. Amol as he mistakingly posted 3.67% as employee contribution. But he posted the admin charges correctly, for which correction is not required.
Regarding EDLI, he didn't raise any query.

From India, Bangalore
Dear Amol,
Let me give you specific answer to your specific question. Your service is 4m & 5d.
PF Contributions were:
a) Employee 12% > this fully goes into A/c No.1 called PF.
b) Employer 3.67% > this also goes into A/c No.1.
c) Employer 8.33% > this goes into A/c No.2 Pension Fund.
For your service of 4m & 5d, you have two options:
A) If you wish to withdraw, you will get (a) + (b) amts stated above. Amt (c) will be forefeited. Withdrawal form is allowed after 60 days from last wkg day.
B) You can transfer your A/c to new employer at Gurgaon by submitting Trfr Form-13 thru' your next employer there. If you transfer, all items-a,b,c above will be transferred.
But inter-state transfers will take sometime. These days, EPF is online transactions, and your next employer can help you.
Wish you all the best.

From India, Bangalore
Dear Anitha,
The employer cannot hold the PF of any employee at any case. In normal case when a employee resign from the org. the employer process the Form 19 to identify the employee to the PF office. In your case the employee can certify his Form 19 from his local authority(Sarapanch) for the identification.

From India, Calcutta
Yes we can withdraw our PF & Emp. Pension fund amount
For PF withdrawal ->Fill form 19 for PF & form 10 for EPF, attach the same. In case of withdrawal, amount will be transferred to the bank account which you will provide in the form normally it will take around six month to complete the transaction as a part of procedure to be done through PF office.
Prashant (HR-Executive)

From India, Mumbai
Dearl All, What is an legal action or any section can be taken on the employer if they are not processing the PF. Regards Anitha Charles
From India, Chennai
Dear Anitha, You can lodge a complaint in Labour Court or in PF Department also against your employer.
From India, Calcutta
I am sakthivel i am working in h-power thermal engg next month i will leave this company . My doubt is can i get new pf account please tell me urgent
From India, Madras

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™