Manager -hr&a
Taxation And Hr
Insolvency N Gst Professional
Sr.executive Hr
[email protected]
As An Officer Hr
Dy Gen Manager
+11 Others

If company giving trouble in withdraw of PF then what we can do to withdrawl it without taking help of company.
From India, Nagpur
For PF withdrwal your company has to give ur break up of salary and their seal signature is must and you cannot directly submit the form without their signatures and breakup. If u can get ur form signed from employer then you can submit directly in PF Office

From India, Hyderabad
As per Act, it is mandatory for any company that they have to address all regulatory issues like PF, Gratuity etc. So, in this case employee can get in touch with the HR for submission of PF withdrawal form. If the company is not existing then the employee can contact the nearest PF Office.

From India, Hyderabad
Pl.note, On the withdrawal forms i.e. EPF, EFP, the signature of employer is not mandatory. The meaning
of signature of Employer is that, he is authenticate the Claimant and his / her signature. It can be done
form Class 1 Officer, Gazetted officer, etc.
If employer not submitted the relevant information i.e. Form No.10, Break certificate, 3A etc. to EPF department,
claim will not be settled or withhold. In that case Employee can make complaint against the said Co./employer with
PF commissioner by putting up the facts. PF authority will force to Co. for submission of necessary information /
documents etc.
Rather at the time of submission of withdrawal forms, claimant can write to the PF Commissioner that Co. / employer
is not co-operating for withdrawal claim and fact. PF department will take the necessary action against Co./ employer.
Pramod Thakar, Pune

From India, Pune
even there are some grievience procedure is also there in pf office you can apply to them in writing an application.
From India, Nasik
Exactly ---Pramod !
But this will not bring the amicable solution of the problem and it will get delayed,For better situation let' know first,
Why employers is delaying for the compliance?
Tyr once with HR to solve this problem and try to convense them.If not then go by the way as said by Mr.Pramod
You can send the P F withdrawal form BY Register AD also becasue the rule says that after receipt of form it should be forwarded to PF dept withi 5 days.
Mangesh Wakodkar

From India, Pune
Hi, I have also gone through this process. Anyone can fill the claim forms 10 & 19 duly attested by your bank branch manager or any gazetted officer and submit it to the area PF office, where your co. is registered. Rest PF office & your ex employer will automatically work on and finally you will get within 45 days, being other things equals.
From India, Gurgaon
Dear giri

You can see the PF settlement form instructions. It was clearly mentioned how to apply if the employer are not cooperating for settlement

Para 6.

If the member is unable to send the application through the employer or dully attested by him for any reason whatsoever he may forward the claims duly signed in the presence of anyone of the following authorised officials and got attested over his official seal.

01. Magistrate

02.A Gazetted Officer

03.Post/Sub post master

04.President of the village union

05.President of the village panchayat where there is no union board

06.Chairman/Secretary/member of the Municipal/District local body

07.Member of Parliament, Legislative Assembly

08.member of central board of trustees/ Regional Committee Employees provident fund

09.manager of the bank in which the savings bank account is maintained

10.head of any regonised educational institutes

11.Any authorised official,as may be approved by the commissioner.

This is for your information




From India, Madras
I agree with Mangesh. After all amicably mutual discussion is the best solution. But if it does not worked out, then the PF legal provision is there as explained by me as well other expertise.
From India, Pune
You should post the withdrawal forms by Regd. AD and after waiting a reasonable time a notice b sent to the company for non compliance of Payment of PF & Gratuity Act. SK Nigam
From India, Kota

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™