Dear All.
When a company is terminating a lots of Employess for its uncapability . Then What are the legal formalities to be complied ?
Please help

From India, Kharagpur
Sir, I am Saravanakumar from chennai and i was worked in logistics company for passed seven years, recentlyl last june 2015, i had resign my job, due to my personal problems, but company given lot of obstacles to me to releve this company since , i was in sales department, and given good number of profit every month to the company, and after a lot of struggel , i got releaved this company now they are giving me non cooperation to submit my PF form to withdrawel my account, and they are taking revange on me now, what to do without their cooperation, can i close my account and get my money ?
From India, Chennai

Procedure for PF withdrawal has been simplified.
Non cooperation by ex employer cannot stop your PF withdrawal.
Refer this website link-

From India, Pune
Sir, I have worked with Elder Pharmaceuticals Limited (Ellife Division) as a Business Executive at Delhi Head Quarter from 17/10/2006 to 09/09/2007.
My PF account no is not known to me. I tried a lot over the last two year to withdraw my PF. To do the same I have sent my PF withdrawal form twice by speed post with all relevant documents to the Elder Pharmaceuticals Delhi office (Speed Post No.- EU5699448251IN) and Elder Pharmaceuticals Bombay Office (Speed Post No.- EU667340271IN). I have called several times to Mr. Praveen on the no. 9810798408 and write emails to Mr. Avesh Salvi to the address to follow up. I didn’t get any satisfying response or necessary details to fix the issue.
Then I have filed a Grievance on 08/07/2015 vide registration no. ROBND/E/2015/08444. But on dated 11/08/2015 my Grievance closes with the statement “the establishment informed that Mr. Pradeep Kumar is not an employee of their establishment” and requested to submit any documentary evidence to support my claim. In the comment section of Grievance page, I request to inform the name and address of the officer whom I submit documents because all details on the Grievance page are system generated. This is not helping me out. I didn't find out the process of submitting documents. Then I have filled another Grievance dated 16 Oct 2015 vide Registration number ROBND/E/2015/15002 and request to guide regarding the document submission process in support of my Grievance. Again my Grievance is closed and informed me that “after processing your grievance, the following action(s) has been taken: without PF no. we are unable to redress your grievance. You confirm about your PF no. & submit the form or you may contact your employer for get the Pf number”.
Please guide me what legal action should I take against my company and what I do to get my PF.

From India, Faridabad
Hi all,
I have read all the comments here. but my problem is slightly different.
when I was working in "X" company before my marriage the PF a/c is with my maiden name. I have to leave the company as they were not giving me maternity leave as required. so I didn't serve the notice period. on that ground, they are asking me to pay Rs. 50000.
When I tried to withdraw PF through online process. it is asking me to validate Adhar card with the Previous Employer.
Kindly help.

If you are knowledgeable about any other fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server