PF And FPF Claim By Foreign National After Resignation - CiteHR
Krishan Kapoor
General Manager Hr
Human Resources

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
I have a friend who is a Foreign national, (South Korean) I am mentioning country because India has treaty with some countries where PF can be transferred to Foreign National's country.
He worked for an India Company for about two years, company made regular contributions to his PF and FPF.
He has resigned and gone back to his own country. How can he claim the amount contributed towards PF and FPF.
Experts and experienced seniors please help.

Dear KK,
If there is a Social Security Agreement between South Korea and India, the foreign national (PF Member) can withdraw PF accumulations. Or else he can withdraw only after attaining the age of 58 years. Let us wait for experts opinion on this about International workers PF eligibility.

As far as I understand PF rules, in order to withdraw accumulation you have to have a Bank account in Indian Bank, if a foreign national goes back to his own country, he / she will not be able to maintain the account. If there are any options to get the accumulation transferred to other country.
Experts kindly advise.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™