hi all, can i have the proper words to be used for requesting my exoffice people to issue me an experience certificate cum relieving letter thanks anoo
19th August 2007 From India, Madras

Steney Idicala
Manager - Hr
Back Office
+1 Other

Dear Anu
There may not be any standard format for the same, but assuming that reciept of your experience-cum-relieving letter has been delayed, you could use the following. "Dear Mr. <Sirname>, I had been employed with <Organization Name> in the <Department Name> department as <Your last designation> since <Date of Joining> till my resignation on <Your Resignation letter date>. I was relieved from my duties by my <Reportinga Manager's Name> on <Last working date> post my resignation & successful completion of full & final settlement procedures/handover of my responsibilities . However, till date I have not received my experience certificate or my relieving letter. May
I request that the same be made available to me at the earliest. Thank you & with regards, Your name"
Hope this helps!
19th August 2007 From India, Kochi
presently i m working some where. next month i m going to leave my job due to my family work. I need an experience certificate, but i don't know how to furnished the request letter for experience certificate. Pls. help me
23rd March 2010 From India, Delhi
Please login to participate in this discussion. Discuss problems, ideas, solutions with industry peers. Stay up-to-date with what's new and what's happening in the industry. Create Account (No Registration Charges)

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network