What are the expected interview questions for the post of HR Generalist.
Here're Sample HR Generalist Interview Questions
1. Please tell us about your work experience as HR generalist? What was your work profile in your last organization?
2. What is professional tax and how the other taxes are deducted from employee salary?
3. What do you know about employee provident fund related laws and regulations? What is the official procedure to implement them in a company?
4. Explain the salary format of different level of employees?
5. What are the key aspects of company-employee communication and what is company wide committee? Do you have experience to handle those matters?
6. According to you, how can a company keep its employees associated with itself, so they do not look towards other companies?
7. If you have a busy day than how you will prioritize your daily tasks? What work would be your first priority?
8. What is your experience in employee safety, counseling and welfare matters? What are the state laws in this regards?
9. HR generalist position is a key position in advising, assisting and reporting to HR head, in such a case what are your strengths and work attitude?
10. How much salary do you expect?
You can refer more:
[i]<link no longer exists - removed>[i] [i]( [url=http:www.citehr.comresults.php?q=Hr officer interview questions]Search On Cite[url] | [url=https:www.google.comsearch?q=Hr officer interview questions]Search On Google[url] )[i]
[URL="http:typicalinterviewquestions.info45-interview-questions-and-answers"]Typical interview questions[URL]
Good luck in your interview!
21st February 2012 From Vietnam, Hanoi
Apart from that you should have knowledge on registration & periodical returns of statutory like ESI, PF, PT & TDS.
Preparation of Salary Structures
Framing Organisation policies
Knowledge of Training
Process of recruiting (As already you have knowledge in recruitment you might have good knowledge. If the same experience is with any consultancy the process of recruitment varies between Consultancy & Organisation)
15th March 2013 From India, Bangalore