Hr & Od Consultant
Learning & Teaching Fellow (retired)
Please see https://www.citehr.com/206694-doing-ph-d-hrm.html where a prof has said how to go about it. The topics that you choose will depend upon who your guide will be, his interests, and the access that you can get for primary data.
Please also see UK Student Portal - Academic Directory
and BU CS Dept - Q&A about the research/PhD process
Found at Google
Have a nice day.
2nd January 2012 From United Kingdom
1) Factors that influences human behavior at Workplace
2) HR Challenges in Start-up Companies
3) Leadership traits for Start-up Companies
I hope this will help. Have a great day and take good care of yourself.
2nd January 2012 From India, Mumbai
1. Analytical Study of Workers Participation in Management in MNCs in India
2. Success of recruitment through campus interviews
4. Job Satisfaction
5. Wages and Salary Administration
6. Impact of Monetary and Non-monetary Incentives on performance of Marketing Team
3rd January 2012 From India, Nanded
31st March 2015 From India, Chandigarh