I am working in XYZ company. i am having service bond of 2 yrs.
But due to less payment i am not able to work here.
i requested hr to release me but she threatened me for not giving exp. letter n to create worst scenario for me.
i am having other offer n they are ready to join me without exp. letter..
i have 1.5+ exp in IT .
I can manage exp letter of other company.
what should i do.?
do i join company and leave current without notice?
what will be problems in future?
please reply me ASAP.

From India, Pune
Discuss with your current HR & pay notice period or bond, you may communicate this to your new company & try to get it reimburse by the. Without relieving letter will affect in long run…….
From India, Ahmadabad
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™