hi dude, plz explain me abt the form 11. our is an exempted establishment. i came to hear its oly for exempted establishment. so plz explain me when its filled? for whom it should be filled???
10th September 2011 From India, Coimbatore

Vipul Badhik
Hr Manager
Asso.prof.(commerce & Management) Pg
Shaukat Hussain
Personnel & Admin.manager In A Fertilizer
Self Employed
Software Engineer
Hr Executive
Software Engineer
Network Engineer
+6 Others

As I understood your query you want know about form 11 (revised) of PF Act.It is a declaration form,which is to be furnished by an employee at the time of joining new employment in a company covered by Provident Fund Act. Flowing declaration is required to enter or not to enter in PF membership in new employment.

(a) I was employed in M.s------------------------------------------------------------------- (Name & Full address pf the establishment) with PF A/c No.------------------------------------aand left the service on ---------------------------------------prior to that, I was employed in -----------------------------------------------------------------with PF A/c No. --------------------------------- from--------------------------------- to ------------------------------------------------------------------------

(b) I am a member of the Penshion Fund from -------------------------------------------and a copy of the Scheme Certificate is enclosed.
© I have/have not with drawn the amount ofmy Provident Fund/Pension Fund.

(d) I have/have not drawn any benefits under the Employees’ Pension Scheme, 1955 in respect of my past service in any establishment.

(e) I have/have never been a member of any Provident Fund and /or Pension Fund.

Shaukat Hussain
10th September 2011 From India, Jaipur
I think agbbrindha wants to know the use of form 11 under PF Act. Shaukat kindly explain it to me also. Till now what I've understood is that form 11 is filled in that case where employee doen't want his pf to be deducted.
Someone also told me that If someone does not want to open a new pf account and wants to transfer his/her old pf account then, before filling up form 13, this form 11 is filled as a declaration.
12th September 2011 From India, Delhi
Dear Saurav, you are right, if any employee who has withdrawn his previous PF accumulation and do not want to be a pf member in new employment, has to fill this declaration form. In another case any new employee has right to be excluded from such membership if his first wage/salary (Basic+DA) is more than 6500 /-pm and has withdrawn his previous PF accumulation or he never been a member of Any PF scheme previously.If we exclude any member from PF deductions,this declaration in form 11 is very necessary for forthcoming inspection by PF department,
Regarding Pension Scheme Certificate, it is issued by PF Department after eligibility of the member for pension. if he left the job (After 10 years of regular service) and enters in a new employment. This certificate should be submitted to new employer so that his seniority and other benefits of PF pension can be continued in new job also.
Shaukat Hussain
12th September 2011 From India, Jaipur
What can go wrong if I do not notify my new employer about my previous PF account?
I worked in company A for 3 months and then Iím shifting to company B in Nov. I donít want to tell comapnay B about company A. Can you please tell me what could happen if I do not tell my new employer about my previous PF account (closed but still in the 60 days period) ?? Can I lie in form 11??
8th October 2011 From India, Hyderabad
Nothing is wrong, it is not mandatory to inform current employer about previous employer.He will allot you new PF account no. but still you are required to fill up form 11 for personal record.
Shaukat Hussain
29th November 2011 From India, Jaipur
dear sir, shall we add Form 11 in case of death of a member because the claim was rejected due to Form11 and wat its purpose please give clarity. regards, Revathi
27th December 2012 From India, Vijayawada
Dear All,
One very important question.
If a company has a license of PF but that company is only deducting the PF of only 20% employees.
now 2nd thing they haven't filled up the form 11 of any other employees at the time f joining or ever..
now please tell me if i want to save this company from the audit of PF, what I need to do ?
Please help me out to solve this problem.
8th July 2013 From India, Rajkot
One of our employee has opted out for exemption for EPF Contribution at the time of his joining in the year 2012-13 as his Basic is above 6500/-, but he is now requesting to contribute for PF to reduce his tax for the year 2013-14. Is it possible to add his name now. We have already taken Form 11 (exemption) for that employee.
8th October 2013 From India, Hyderabad
It is the discretion of the employer to admit him as a voluntary subscriber to PF or not. Left to you. He cannot compel you to admit him if he was not already a member of EPF.
23rd October 2013 From India, Bangalore

Please login to participate in this discussion. Discuss problems, ideas, solutions with industry peers. Stay up-to-date with what's new and what's happening in the industry. Create Account (No Registration Charges)

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network