Hr Executive
+9 Others

Hi, We started a new company in Hyderabad. As of now we have not deducted any amount from the employee's salary towards Professional Tax. What kind of registration is required to pay the Professional Tax amount to the Government. Kindly let me know. Thanks in advance.
22nd July 2007 From India, Hyderabad
Hi Srinivas,
In this matter, you may seek the guidance from Tax consultant.
You need to take the registration certificate number for your company and then for the staff. The registration forms will be available at PT offices.
I am sharing my experience on this issue. At Mumbai, we have taken the employee code from Professional tax office by filling up the registration form and provided the copies of following documents :
1. Memorandum of Association
2. Certificate of Incorporation
Regards.. Darshana
24th July 2007 From India, Mumbai
Hi Srinivas,
You might want to contact a tax consultant in this case. But as per the little knowledge i have, following are the important points
1. The registration forms will be available with the commercial tax office
2. You would have to fill up this form and also submit the following documents at the same office
A. Memorandum of articles
B. Board resolution for authorizedsignatory
C. If it is a new establishment, then the lease agreement for the premises being occupied
D. No of directors
E. No of employees
F. Registration fees of Rs 2,500.00 per director
You will be issued a registration certificate
From that month onwards you can submit the challan based on the slabs for deduction of PT.
Normally they are done before 20th of every month, though there is not pay by date as per the act.
Thanks and Regards
26th July 2007 From India, Mumbai
Profiessional Tax : What Is Rate In Ap? , How To Calcute In Professional Tax Whether Basic+da Are , Present Day Wage Rate Including Da Kindly Help Me
21st October 2008 From India, Mumbai
Dear Seniors,
I have to return filling for service tax my company did not pay any single amount as monthly challan so how can I pay the total amount and how can I submit the returns kindly suggest me step by step.
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Gahan
6th April 2010 From India, Hyderabad
We started a new company in Hyderabad. As of now we have not deducted any amount from the employee's salary towards Professional Tax. What kind of registration is required to pay the Professional Tax amount to the Government.
Kindly let me know.
Thanks in advance.
15th April 2010 From India, Hyderabad
Hi, Are there any revisions in the Slab rates of PT. If yes, please tell me when these slabs get revised. Regards, Madhuri.
12th May 2010 From India, Hyderabad
Hi is there any online facility and please direct procedure for professional tax registration in anhra pradesh kindly help me
23rd December 2012 From India, Hyderabad
Hi Every body
We are partnership firm engaged into the business of manufacturing beds, my firm is already having VAT & CST registration since 2007, but we are not registered in to professional tax and we have not paid any PT earlier also and we are not deducting any PT from our employees, now we are planning for a PT registration. kindly let me know we have to pay PT from 2007 or from fresh date.
Jahangir Khan
17th January 2013 From India, Hyderabad
The present slab for PT in andhra pradesh is upto Rs. 15000/- Nil 15001/- to 20000/- Rs.150 20001 above Rs. 200/-
3rd July 2013 From India, Secunderabad
Can anybody tell me address for PT , Service Tax and VAT registration offices in HYD for Hyd located new software company.
26th December 2014 From India, Mumbai
This is srinivas from Hyderabad and I need a clarification about Prof.Tax.
We have enrolled our firm under Prof Tax act in 2011 at srinagar colony circle and now (in april 2015) our office been shifted to Madhadpur area, Hyderabad, Telangana.
My doubt is: Shall we continue with same circle for Prof.Tax payment further or we need to apply for transfer to Madhapur.
If I have to apply for transfer, what would be the procedure ?
Infact I was told that we need to cancel the registration at current circle and apply for new one at madhapur circle.
Request anyone of you to please clarify my doubt in this regard.
Anticipating for your reply.
16th April 2015 From India, Bangalore
Dear All,
I am a consultant, I take care of all registrations related work for new organizations or establishments. I also render monthly Payroll services, Making payments of ESI and PF creating policies for company. Please feel free to contact me should you need my services.
Aditya Pervaram
17th June 2015 From India, Hyderabad
we started a new company with team size of 5no's in Andhrapradesh..up to my knowledge PF / ESIC Wont applicable , due to less employees.
i have a small doubt that, is Professional tax is applicable ? what was the eligibility for getting professional tax. is there any specific limit for getting PT.(Like how many employees mandatory for PT Deduction)
any one can help on this...
Thanking you..
31st December 2016 From India, Hyderabad
18th February 2019 From India, New Delhi
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™