There is nothing in this type of service where you can exactly arrive at some cost. Costing depends on the type of vendor you have, whether you are dealing with commission agents (who pass themselves as training companies) or directly to a trainer. Obviously it makes sense for you to talk directly the training professional. Costing depends on the level of the employees to which you want this training to happen.
Costing would also depend on revenue losses to the company because of lack of soft skills among the staff members.
If you wish to avail of my services, you can do so. To know more about my services, you can click here and download my Training e-Brochure.
Dinesh V Divekar
1) Kindly try to figure out, why your company want to organise "workshop on SOFT SKILLS"? Trainig objectives will give you answer for my query.
2) How are you going to correlate, the SOFT SKILLS training would benefit your employees and your organisation in terms of PRODUCTIVITY/OUTPUT/BETTER COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES THAN BEFORE etc?
3) Mr. Dinesh has clearly pointed out that "Is your organissation incurring loss(revenue) due to lack of RELEVANT SKILLS in your employees?
4) The amount of money spent for getting trained your employees in SOFT SKILLS is an "INVESTMENT" to an organisation. You can measure the PRODUCTIVITY(proportionately) @ EMPLOYEE LEVEL & ORGANISATION LEVEL, POST TRAINING, which can be correlated with INVESTMENT.
5) For your training needs either you can either choose a TRAINER(TRAINING CONSULTANTS) directly or contact ORGANISATIONS focussing on TRAINING NEEDS.
Its not mandatory for your organisation to pay huge price for getting your employees trained in SOFT SKILLS, but getting the right trainer(who understands what to deliver) is a big deal.
I respect and value knowledge(advice, suggestions, views, references) which i acquired Mr. Dinesh. If i like something, boldly, i would love to say that "I LIKE IT VERY MUCH". Kindly don't assume(misconception, misunderstanding) that, i am trying to promote Mr. Dinesh, as i am very straight forward person and believes in POSITIVE THINKING.
With profound regards