If you present AC then they should not think it is of no use as their residence will be very small or there is no provision for them to fix it in their house.
You think of your budget and give according to their requirement.
9th February 2011 From India, Kumbakonam
Couple Watch (Branded)
Holida Trip to nearby outstation (whcih can fit into company butjet)
Dinner Set (Glass)
Cupboard / Almari ( best gift for mddlie class employees, who plans to set home or seperate room)
Can give a small amount of bonus (some handsome amount of money) which they can utilise as they prefer.
9th February 2011 From India, Mumbai
If you could have posted your budget too, then it would have been of great help to us. Anyways here are few:
- Give half of his/her basic pay as gift.
- Paid leave for a week.
- Painting pic of the couple. Get it framed - They will love it.
- Give them a gift voucher - They will enjoy shopping.
- Decorate his/her work place and welcome him/her with sweets and flowers. Arrange for a surprise party and its up to you to decide on how to conduct the party.
- Arrange for a small Cake cutting party for the couple at your cafeteria. Pick the best picture and gift it to them in a large beautiful photoframe. Don't forget to get everyone's autograph on backside of the frame.
- Sponser for a candle light dinner.
- A small holiday trip to the nearby resort.
- Branded Wrist Watch to the couple.
- Movie Tickets
9th February 2011 From India, Madras
Savepie Membership Card is perfect for the employees as it helps to save money at many restaurants in Gurgaon and few at Delhi.
Full day happy hour at outlets like Urban Cafe, Tab01, The Odyssey etc.
Avail discounts Any day, Any time, Every visit
Card usage is unlimited at all outlets
No minimum billing required at all outlets
Enough for large group size
Other outlets are like Khaaja chowk, the chowk, Angrezee Dhaba, 32Milestone, Fox, etc.
We customize our card with company’s logo, tagline etc as per the requirement.
You can call on +91-8527995290
7th August 2012 From India, New Delhi