Dear All Can any one suggest me the process for applying Gratuity benefit. Regards Anil
20th June 2007 From India, Hyderabad

Human Resources Management
Executive - Hr

It's not clear, you are an employee or employer..
thinking that you're an employee and you're eligible to receive gratuity for no. of years you worked with this Organisation, you need to fill form I of Gratuity and submit it to your employer. Any new employee joining the Organisation may fill form F for nomination.
If the company is new and wish to intimate labour department. The employer need to submit Form G signed and stamped.
Umesh Chaudhary
21st June 2007 From India, Delhi
Thanks for the replay. i need from the both sides ( Employee & Employer) with complete details for.
a) Procedure for temporary & Permanent disablement of EMP
b) Completion of 5yrs service
c) Sudden death of EMP
21st June 2007 From India, Hyderabad
Share what you know with your industry peers. Discuss problems, ideas, solutions openly without getting into company or personal specifics. Create Account

Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network