Facility Management
+4 Others

Dear sir,
I would like to start a Housekeeping service providing company. Before starting the company What are the licence to be taken from he government sector and Statutory documents i required to submit to the government.
Kindly advise me and Need your guidance regarding this.
Thanking you,
With Warm regards,
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors made possible with help from our prime sponsors like:

TALENTEDGE Who provide a platform for "interactive anywhere learning". Courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses

FACTOHR - Provides Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS that can help streamline your organisation. Explore Features

Register Here and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear Sir,
What is your location, even my and my husband is thinking of the same, he is manager operation- houskeeping in a facility management pvt ltd firm and i have worked with facility management company for 6 yrs in admin and ops both and i know almost all the complaince other than Article etc.
mention your location, accordingly we can communiccate further
we are in mumbai suburbs
but we are in mumbai, any how following are some registration need to be taken (in consultation with legal advisor)
1 Shops & Establishment
2 Provident Fund - after no of employee excedds 20
3 ESI - after no of employee excedds 20
4 Contractor License - after no of employee excedds 20
5 Professional Tax
6 Labour Wlefare Fund
7 Tie up with Medical insurance - if staff gross pay is more than 15,000, as it exceeds ESI limits.
8 PAN for Company
9 Service Tax Registration (no idea of applicability)
etc in my knowledge
Hi Ramakrishnan, Please provide your contact details, you can contact as for statutory support. Regards J.Dinesh +9791111811
I am Mahesh Panchal. We are manufacturer for Cleaning chemicals like Floor cleaner, Toilet bowl cleaner, Hand wash, Room Freshener. We are also wiling to start housekeeping and facility management services . Can any one guide the pricing structure and other details
you can also put an email on mahesh@dwarkadhishinternational.com
Dear sir
Any body can start an Hk agency without hesitation,you need to just get form v from the principle employer/client so that you can process further,the important thing is to arrange the skilled manpower thats a hectic task,there is certain limits for service tax atleast you cross limit of approx 10 lakh some thing,hope i can help you in all means of managing to set up your business,
how does one get the required man power, do we hire them or can we get contractors who would provide the required staff as finding people in this category is a bit difficult. if there are any agents contractors kindly help me with your details.
Please tell us what are the documents required to start a facility management business as a proprietorship firm
Please tell us what are the documents required & statutory compliance to start a facility management business as a proprietorship firm in Mumbai??
Kindly guide us...
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™