PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION
Use factoHR and automate your HR processes
Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.
If ur study is specific to only a single organisation then ur study will be based mainly on secondary data i.e., through Exit Interview Forms. When an employee is leaving the company, the HR takes an exit interview of that employee and record that data on a exit interview form. So now u can go thru those details to know y that employee had quit the org. In this case ur obectives can be:
1. To collect the data from the Exit Interview Form
2. To identify the main reasons(both organisational and personal) which resulted in the resignation of the employees
3. To suggest and imply various retention schemes
If the scope of ur study relates to any particular industry ie., for ex, "attrition in BPO industry" then ur objectives can be:
1. To understand the present level of attrition in BPO industry
2. To examine the attrition rates in two different categories- which can be managed and which cannot be managed
3. To understand, both job related and environmental related factors that contribute towards employee attrition in BPO industry
4. To propose various retention Schemes
And regarding the synopsis, you can explain
> the importance of the project (i.e, why the project/topic is necessary)
>Definition of attrition, formula to calculate attrition rate
>problem identification (problem that needs to be solved)
>background information (about attrition)
>problem definition (title of the project)
>literature review (list of articles that u referred)
>methodology of the study
From India, Bangalore
I m doin a project entitled " EMPLOYEE ATTRITION IN STAFF CADRE WITH REFERENCE TO .......Ltd.,"
I m doin my project in a ELGI Industries ltd., They r the manufacturers of Motors...So tell me, for this project, should i calculate the attrition rate by using th specific formula....
Or is it enough if i find the data from the Exit Interview Form..
2. identify the main reasons(both organisational and personal) which resulted in the resignation of the employees
3. suggest and imply various retention schemes
W 4 ur reply.
From India, Coimbatore
This is sahana.
I will be working on topic Employee Attrition Rate in Retail industry as my summer internship. The data I will be collecting are from employees who have less than six months of experience in that sector.
I would like to know what other method can be adopted in collecting the data regarding high attrition in that particular sector other than exit interview.
Ill be working for only one company which has many retail outlets.
Waiting for your reply
From India, Bangalore
I'm Rajitha Kamireddy. I'm doing an SIP on Compensation management and I really confused with the objectives of this SIP. As I'm doing this Programme in a pharma company.So can anyone help me with the objectives...
From India, Hyderabad