Sap Hr Professional
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
hey all,
i am looking for forms and annual returns under the gratuity act, maternity benefit act, contract labour act, payment of wages act , leave forms, pay sheet as prescribed unde rminimum wages, atendance register, etc, can anyone provide me with these format.

From India, Mumbai
I was employed with a company in Chennai for 1 year and 7 months in the year 2000 -2001. I then moved to another company in Blore and requested to have my PF transferred. I quit that company in 2004 and on receiving my PF from the company in Blore realised that my earlier PF was not transferred.
I want to know whether I can go ahead and request the company in Chennai to process my PF withdrawal since there has been a long gap.
Please advice.

Hi Anuja, I think you should call them and ask for the reason of non transfer of funds. Doesnt matter so long Regds Harshada
From India, Pune
Hi Anuja, Yes of course. You may go for the withdrawal of your PF fund regardless of the long gap. Amit Goyal
From India, Delhi
Dear sir, Please send and give me your kind help for preparation of common annual returns under factories act 1948 and half yearly returns under factories act 1948 Thank u for all Warm Regards,
From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™