Statutory Complaince/labour & Employment
Hr Manager
+1 Other

Thread Started by #dileeppathak

Dear Friends,
I need your support for above subject.
I had joined my previous company on 01.07.2005 and left it on 31.06.10.
Can anybody guide me whether i am eligible for gratuity or not?
My previous company told me that i am not eligible for that.
you can use for your ans.
Best Regards,
Dileep Pathak
8th July 2010 From India, Ahmadabad
Yes you are eligible if its a continues service. i.e. you didn't take unauthorized leaves in which some notices were issued against you by you company and secondly you have no records of misconducts in your company
8th July 2010 From India, Jaipur
As per Madras High Court Judgment on Payment of Gratuity, if an employee complete 4 year and 240 days in fifth year then eligible for payment of gratuity. go and tell your employer.
8th July 2010
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™