Dear all, pl tell me required documents for registration under shop & establishment act. our office premiese is rental. nandini
2nd June 2010 From India, Mumbai

Sr. Manager Hr/admin
Labour Laws & Ir
Passionate Hr Professional
Business Manager
+7 Others

2) Light Bill 3) Telphone Bill 4) Pan Card of Business Owner 5) If the Comapny - Company’s PAN Card 6) Respective Liscence
2nd June 2010 From India, Pune
Dear Member,
Sorry I do not have knowledge & material on Shops Act registration procedure for all the States of all India. As far as Haryana State is concerned here The Punjab shops & Commercial Establishment Act, 1958 is applicable & now online system of registration is there. Utilize the site <link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google ) for registration under Shops Act in Haryana. For having knowledge on procedure on registration one can click 'Guidelines for online registration' on this site. In case of any difficulty we can see office of area Labour Inspector who are also working as Shops Inspector under Shops Act.

14th October 2010 From India, Delhi
We have to be register our organisation under shops & establishment act, so kindly suggest me which documents has to deposit to labour deptt. and which documents have to maintain.
21st October 2010 From India, Jaipur
Hi nandini, Maneesh Please tell from which state u r, Documentation varies between state to state. If U require for Karnataka I can Help u regards
21st October 2010 From India, Bangalore
Hi Binu
For Karnataka Shops & Commercial establishments the below documents are required
Address proof of the company
Address Proof of Director/Proprietor
Company and Director PAN Card
Electricity/Telephone bill
21st October 2010 From India, Bangalore
Dear Jeevarathnam P Sir, We belongs to Rajasthan State, So kindly suggest us regarding Shops & Establishment Certificate. THanking You, Maneesh Kumar Gupta
16th February 2011 From India, Jaipur
Really I, appreciate the knowledge of each subject is extreme,professionals around the world are expertise,experience,it helps more people and who are different fields...Good Day to every Member..
6th November 2012 From India, Hyderabad
Dear Sir, If establishment is under Gram Panchayat than what procedure we have to do.
8th December 2014 From India, Vadodara
Dear Nandini,
Below mentioned are required to obtain the licence under Shops and Commercial Establishment act.
1. List of Director's and their address proof.
2. PAN/TIN Number of respective business unit.
3. Bills pertaining to Power, Telephone.
4. Memorandum of Association or Memorandum of Meetings.
5. Valid Licece/ Registration Copy.
With thanks and regards,
8th December 2014 From India, Bangalore

Share what you know with your industry peers. Discuss problems, ideas, solutions openly without getting into company or personal specifics. Create Account

Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network