gaurav.pHi All, Can some will help me to design JD for front office executive. Regards, Gaurav
From India, Madras
PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION
Traning In Behavioural Traits
Hr & Recruitment
Planning & Organizing
Front Office Executive
gaurav.pDear Mr. Ashok, Thanks for your response. Sorry for writing in short form JD(Job description). I will be thankful if you could help me out. Regards, Gaurav
From India, Madras
swatisbholeFind attached sample jd for front office exe.
From Germany, Wetter
deepak adminthere is lot of JD for front office exec. its depend on the company profile so JD for your reference.
• Air Ticket / Visa Arrangements.
• Filing of Papers
• Inventory of Coffee / Tea.
• Maintaining of Attendance / Leave Record.
• Posting Absence list in Info Base.
• Maintaining of Dinner register.
• Attending telephones in the EPBAX Phone.
• Cab Booking for Visitors.
• Updation of Info Base and IBO contact List.
• Cab booking for late sitting employees.
• Checking of Log book of Travera and Indcia.
• Verification of Monthly bills.
• Preparing of personal call deduction (Mobile & Land Line.) .
• Checking of Attendance of Security / House keeping Staff
• Checking of Log book (Bus).
• House Keeping of office.
• Pest Control
• Checking of Incoming and Outgoing Materials.
• Gate Pass.
• Inventory of Mobil.
ANSHUMAN GUPTADear Gaurav I would love to help you however need to understand your buiseness first. Regards Anshuman Gupta
From India, Delhi
amrita.solankiThe front desk executive plays a very dynamic role. For convenience purpose lets divide it into the following 3 categories
employee services and guest relations
Greet all guest courteously and make them comfortable while waiting at the reception
Ensure the upkeep and decorum at the reception area
Manage the incoming and outgoing calls requests efficiently
Manage the messages
Manage the meeting room bookings and occupancy
Maintain and update contact sheet
manage the travel arrangements, including hotels, car, air, road and rail etc (bookings, bill checks etc)
manage the requests for couriers and faxs
Incoming and outgoing mails (posts)
record keeping / tracks for travel arrangements done, outgoing couriers, visitors records, inventory, temporary IDs etc.
Coordinate for office supplies
coordinate for office events as the need be
any other relevant duties that arise from time to time.
Vendor management for stationers, travel agents, courier agents, and all allied third party service providers
Supervising the housekeeping staff, security staff, gardeners etc
Supervise if the office equipments are working in order like fax m/c, printer, PABX system or whatever is in use in your office etc.
Check bills pertaining to front desk for accuracy and ensure timely payments.
Requirements for the job
The front desk executive / admin executive should be courteous and polite in mannerism
Should possess a presentable personality and good command over english language
Should hold and manifest a sharp image of the company to the guests and outsiders.
should possess an attitude to serve and help people
should know the skill to prioritse
multi tasking ability
Fast learner and should have a great presence of mind.
I guess this will sum it up holistically.
TITLE RECEPTIONIST/ FRONT OFFICE
REPORTING TO _____________
NUMBER OF SUBORDINATES ____________
POSITION GOALS To provide receptionist and front office duties in accordance with company policies, procedures and processes. Achievement of the Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreement targets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for handling of incoming and outgoing calls including distribution. Making sure to demonstrate professional and polite responses in telephone responses.
• Ensure personal preventability and dress in the assigned uniform
• Receive, inform, guide visitors including co-ordination with employees
• Responsible for maintaining the telephone registers including call tracking
• Preparation of database of Client contacts and updating
• Responsible for maintenance and upkeep of front office
• Ensure receipt of magazines and newspapers for the building and ensure display of the latest version in the reception as well as removal of the outdated magazines
• Ensure compliance of regulations / requirements of Company management.
• Provide assistance in general administrative activities
• Provide assistance to the Help Desk as required
• Participate in Emergency Evacuation procedures including crisis management and business continuity.
• Develop the necessary policies and procedures required for all functions within the scope of Reception
• To act as a back-up to Help Desk in case of emergency / requirement
• Responsible for ensuring availability of magazines/ brochures in company
• Co-ordinate for flower arrangements
• Assist in utilization of conference rooms
• Co-ordinate with Facility team for event management
KEY COMPETENCIES • Experience in Front Desk and Back Office processes is required with strong Administration Skills.
• Strong Customer Service focus
• Excellent people skills and ability to interact with a wide range of client staff and demands
• Knowledge of Occupational Safety requirements
• Strong PC literacy and proven ability to manage daily activities using various systems.
• Demonstrated experience with continuous improvement initiatives highly desirable
• Demonstrated experience with client reporting and preparation of reports required.
From India, Ghaziabad
Please find the resonsibilities for a front office. JD is short form for Job Description.
1. Promptly, accurately, professionally and courteously receives and assesses all the incoming telephone calls /inquiries and re-directs the said call or message to its appropriate beneficiary.
2. Responsible for all the courier and its associated services including but not limited to passing the courier bills for payment and maintaining continuous database for the same
3. Maintains requisite supplies of medicines and other items of the first aid box.(This is basically maintained by the facilities management or otherwise known as administration.
4. Ensures that the reception area is kept neat, clean and noiseless. The daily newspaper and periodicals are all properly placed and the sofa covers are clean and wrinkle free.
5. Accountable for appointments and scheduling them properly on the days and times as directed. Also to book appropriate meeting rooms in advance to avoid last minute inconvenience. (Only applicable of room bookings)
6. To assist the HR department in verifying the attendance and leave records of the employees. (If the HR insists this needs to be helped by the front office. Other wise this may not be required to be done by the reception.)
7. Keeps the immediate supervisor well-informed of all the reportable activities and problems which are identified/potential problems; and also to recommends corrective actions at regular intervals
8. To arrange for food and beverages for the senior management guests & dignitaries, on case to case basis, after seeking the appropriate approval.
9. Responsible for booking of banquet, lunch & dinner table at restaurants or hotels as requested by the clients or dignitaries. (Only if request is given, otherwise done by the respective departments)
10. Maintains confidentiality at all time of the organization fiscal and personnel related information.
11. Performs routine office tasks as necessary for the presentation of a professional office.
12.Managing housekeeping jobs in the reception area and its associate meeting / sick rooms.
13. To keep an eye on all outsiders who comes into and goes out of the office and also to manage the reception area along with its associate meeting / sick rooms.
14. To ensure that all the books, periodicals and registers as kept in the reception area are all well maintained and properly covered with brown paper.
15. To always maintain office decorum and a high degree of quality communication between the various parties concerned.
This is Dharmraj Buwade. I have Completed B.com in 2011 and Pursuing in MBA from Barkatullah University.i have Apply for the post of Front Office Asst.
I have sound know of MS Office,Hindi/English typing, Tally ERP 9, and i have 1 Year experience in the post of Office Assistant & Accountant in Saviour College. I have attached my resume with this mail so if u have any opening for matching skill So please inform me.
From India, Bhopal